Monday, February 29, 2016

2/22 (Mom forgot to post this one as well : )!

Hello po! This week went by so fast, I dont even know what happened, I had to look in my journal for things to write to you this morning. I am still very happy and the work is still going great, and we are always progressing in our teaching and I love to see the progression of our investigators and less active members as well. I really love these people, and truly ave a relationship I cherish with each of the families.
Some things from my week...
-We were tracting and little boy (about 2 or 3 and naked of course) just started following us. As we would say "Tao po" at the houses he would wander in and tell us if there were people or not. We dont know where his house was, but it was so funny. Another time we had a band of children following us and also showing us their houses..referrals for days!
-I started reading my scriptures in Tagalog. I was struggling focusing because the English was a little harder for me to understand. I love Tagalog because it often gives a new way of looking at the meaning because of the translation. It really has given me such a great understanding of the scriptures.
-We have had a lot of opportunities to serve this week. We helped with laundry or other things before teaching a lesson. This really opened up doors for us, or helped our investigators open up to us and changed the lessons. I love serving these amazing people spiritually and temporally.
 
I love you all and hope you have a great week. Remember OUR Heavenly Father loves each of us. I know you can feel it more for you if you pray to Him. I know this gospel blesses each of our lives, no matter what sircumstances we are in. It has blessed mine, and the people here in their many different situations and problems. Lets use the tools our Heavenly Father has given us on the earth:)

Mahal kita,
Sister Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment