Saturday, December 5, 2015

Final week in the MTC!

This week was really great, but I dont have a ton to write about. This week I feel most prepared to leave to the field this week (the 10th at 2:30 am). The language felt like it solidified more and we did some activities that helped me know I was ready. We went to in field orientation on Friday, and that was probably my favorite thing in the MTC so far. We focused on goals and planning with the key indicators, contacting and finding, and most importantly using members. It was 10 hrs long, but was all very spiritual and effective. I know I really need to talk to everyone, and not be afraid to go and do, right from the beginning. I was so exhausted by the end of Friday though, because when you are so spiritually filled and stretched, it is draining to your mind and body too. I am really excited, but still also very nervous to leave this week.
We are singing a song in sacrament tomorrow, because Elder Nelson from the Quorum of the Twelve will be in all of our meetings tomorrow. We got to go to the temple today for the last time, possibly for the next 18 months, because there isn't one in my mission. Today is our last p-day in the MTC, so we are getting ready to leave today, and will finish up packing the final things on Wednesday night before we leave really early Thursday morning. Its been a very good week. I have been able to learn a lot and feel peace in knowing I am prepared enough to go. I am really excited, but very nervous as well. 
Talk to you soon! Next email I'll be in the Philippines!!!!!
Love you!
Sister Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment